Here on this page we have placed the tools we use to run our successful business. But this is where we also place our experience at your fingertips. We have already done the research for you. We have already encountered the highs and lows of the product.
There are only two rules we consider for the recommendations in our Tech Stack:
- We have personally used each product over a long time and we can vouch for its quality. This means we have taken each product through its paces and know where the good and bad stuff is located. This is what we pass on to you in various trainings.
- We have gotten results by using this product, for ourselves or for our clients. This means we know how to configure the product correctly. You can trust our process.
Here are the programs / products we use and recommend. NOTE: Some links are affiliate links.
The king of the hill for chatbot software is Manychat. The software is robust with the ability to handle six channels: Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram, SMS, and email.
This is the drawback with Manychat. You pay per license (FB page and IG page), and per number of users. Other bot software (see below) gives you access to an unlimited number of users.
To build a list of subscribers, you are going to need a professional grade e-mail program known as an autoresponder.
I currently use both of these either in my own shop or with a client.
Convertkit is a full featured autoresponder. About three years ago it shifted its focus to support creators, specifically with publishing their newsletters.
Mailerlite is an advanced email marketing system with a simple, low-tech interface. It has the major functionality of an autoresponder, but without being bloated. It also costs about 1/2 of most other autoresponders.
Digital Marketing System
I look at Groove from two different perspectives. The software side combines 17 applications into one integrated system. This is a huge benefit, since you would have to pay for many different systems to get the same functionality.
As a marketing company, however, I am not a big fan. They send out too many promotional e-mails, and their campaigns are too flashy. If you can look past those things, the price is great.
We are using it in the following ways:
- Building websites, funnels, landing pages, and sales pages and the ability to transfer them via a share code.
- Autoresponder both for automated follow-up sequences and our broadcasts
- Creation of membership sites
- Ability to create and sell digital products
- Creation of affiliate products
- Payment gateway with checkout page
- Webinar program for live and automated webinars